In this group we will explore:
• What exactly Social Anxieties are? and how they present in the body and mind.
• Common symptoms and how they can present differently in each person.
• Relaxation Training to calm the body and mind’s sensitivity to anxiety reactions.
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and how CBT can help Social Anxiety.
• Mindfulness Training for Social Anxiety
• How to view your social world from different points of view.
• Opportunities to practice social interactions in a safe and gentle way.
All within a supportive group of people who understand what it is like to have social
To register Call (902) 412-1557 or Email HalifaxAnxietyTrauma@gmail.com
* All Sessions follow strict confidentiality guidelines
* Intake session required before admittance to this group
When: Thursdays (8 Sessions)
Starting: June 6th, 2019
Ending: August 1st, 2019
* No class June 27th
Time: 7:00 pm- 8:30 pm
Where: Online Meeting Space
What do I need: A pen/ paper
High Speed Internet
Computer or Phone with
Camera / Microphone
Cost: $110 for Intake Session
$55 per session 1-8
Payment arrangements available. Please contact for details.